Welcome to my website
My name is Stephane Tremelot and I practice psychotherapy both in Geneva and Ferney-Voltaire.
Certified by the EPG (Ecole Parisienne de Gestalt – Parisian Gestalt School) I work with individuals providing long and short term counselling and psychotherapy.
I spent 10 years in London from 1998 to 2008. However, as my mother tongue is not English, I suggest we have a first short meeting to make sure that you feel comfortable enough to create a therapeutic relationship with me.
My private psychotherapy practice is based in
Ferney-Voltaire : Saint-Genis-Pouilly :
13 B chemin du Levant Maison Médicale du Pays de Gex (near the CERN)
Immeuble JB Say - RdC 110 rue Germaine Tillion
01210 Ferney-Voltaire, France 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
Both locations are easily accessible from Geneva using TPG public transport buses F, 66 & 68
I also consult in Geneva :
30 Boulevard Helvétique
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Method & Approach
Working as a Gestalt therapist I keep a good balance between challenging and supporting clients. I provide psychotherapy with the recognition of the holistic needs of a client. I develop deep and honest relationships, whilst maintaining professional boundaries. My approach is based on Gestalt approaches with a strong focus on the integration of body and mind.
Some of the areas I cover :
- Existential Problems such as loss or lack of meaning in life, mid-life crisis, lack of motivation…
- Relationships such as jealousy, relationship breakdown, bereavement, abandonment, loneliness, sexual concerns…
- Anger Management such as rage, violent behaviour, irritability, lack of anger, non-assertive responses…
- Mental Health such as panic attacks, anxiety, low self-esteem, mood swings, self-destructive behaviour, eating disorders, depression, Obsessive & Compulsive Disorder, Bi-Polar, re-engaging with the environment after mental breakdown…
- Career & Work Problems such as unfulfilled potential, redundancy, stress and burn-out, lack of confidence, communication problems…
- Addictions such as substance misuse, internet, sex…
What is Gestalt Therapy ? Please use this link to learn more about it : www.eagt.org/description of Gestalt Therapy
I offer you a confidential, safe and caring space to support you in your personal endeavor.
You can contact me using the button below :